Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Week Post-Spring-Break

We're back in class now. It's been one week. It was hardly a break for a lot of reasons that I will try to come back and blog about at another time. For this post, I only wanted to make an announcement of an epiphany that I've had...

The nerds that I work with in the History Help Center? And the dorks who share my office? They're my friends. And I missed them while I was on break. And I enjoy sitting and talking to them more than I enjoy sitting with a whole group at Jack's Backyard. I laugh harder, I learn...it's wonderful fun.

The week before Spring Break? P and T were writing Pig-Latin Latin on the whiteboard. That's where you take Latin words and do the Pig-Latin thing to them. That's freaking hilarious! This week? We had several arguments about Americanists vs. Europeanists. Completely nerdy, but OH, so enjoyable.

I think, finally, I have become a grad student.

No comments:

Post a Comment