Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cleansing the mind palate

I like movies. To the one person who reads this and knows me, that will come as no great surprise. Ordinarily, I like movies that make you think, that make you feel, that make you laugh. Today, I went to see a movie that was pure action, lots of violence and not a whole lot of thinking. It was fantastic. I feel kind of refreshed. Like I'm ready to work on all these things I need to do for school.

Or...maybe just ready to chill out and watch what Dave has dubbed my "Mick Movie of the Week". I joined Netflix and my queue is full of movies from and about Ireland and really old movies. Why? Well, because I have never seen them and would like to. And, I've decided that--while there is no football--I will watch at least one movie every weekend. I like movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment