Friday, October 9, 2009

Things are looking up

So, it's been a while, eh? Not that anyone is out there. Oh well, it matters not because writing should be an exercise that one does for one's own enjoyment. Ha!

I had a procedure done on Wednesday (10/7). It was the second attempt at correcting the problems I've been having for almost a year and a half now. I felt pretty much like shit on Wednesday. Mostly, I slept, thankfully. I managed to make it to class Wednesday night. My doctor said that it would be okay to go, but she would sign a note for me if I wanted her to. I really wanted to go to class. What does that say about me?

Thursday was even worse, I think. I was cramping something fierce. I do not like that feeling. Not at all. I was eating ibuprofen like candy for most of the day. The best thing I can say is that I made it through. Eating something warm was ever so helpful.

Today, well....today I have hope. I had energy for the first time in a long time. My insides feel much better. I don't hurt and I haven't taken anything all day. Most amazingly, I chased my cat around the house today. Running. I want to believe that it's all better. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment